- Freedom: Someone once said: Freedom defined is freedom denied.
“This individual has demonstrated freedom by being flexible and adaptable, working outside of the confines of their assigned role to deliver for themselves, the team and the company.”
- Integrity: This person has demonstrated an exceptional level of trust and responsibility.
“This Individual follows through on their work and assigned duties no matter how difficult or time consuming, what they say is what you get”
- Excellence: This person has demonstrated excellence by exceeding their goals and the company`s expectations.
“This Individual has exceeded expectations, worked longer or delivered more, a stand out achievement for themselves and the company”
- Respect: This person has demonstrated respect by assisting colleagues, managers and clients.
“This individual is a real team player; they offer assistance to colleagues and management alike, they both garner respect and deliver it in kind”
- Innovation: This person has demonstrated innovation by implementing new and better ways of working
“This individual has a creative approach to work, whether it is a small process change or a large project, the impact of their work has improved the working day for their team-mates and managers”
2020 Winners of the FIERI Awards
*Please this year, get involved in voting for the people within your organisation. The process is simple and just think - the next time, it could be you or your team getting an award.*